Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Handmade Jewelry Zuckerman's Famous Pig Earrings

I have a new set of lampwork glass beads made into these neat little pig earrings for sale now. The metal for the hook and the mount is made from sterling silver. I can change that to a 14k gold as well. Just shoot me a request on the etsy handmade site or in the notes of the paypal for any handmade jewelry change requests. If you are looking for other animal earrings or other animal beaded jewelry check out the rest of my store or just shoot me a message as I can get and make just about anything into an earring.


2 comments:

Cami said...

They so sassy!

Anonymous said...

Those are cute. Beautiful jewelry is worth it’s weight in beads (or in this case Zuckerman Pig Earrings), so sell it! Learn how so many people are now making a living from home doing what they love. Learn to sell your bead jewelry with Kameron Kay’s course