Friday, September 25, 2009

Beaded Animal Earrings | Mice Earrings


These little mice are so cute as handmade earrings. They have the cutest little pink noses and tails!!!! These mice are made out of lampwork glass beads.

The animal earrings are accented with daisy spacers. All metal components are sterling silver.

If for any reason you would like me to change ANYTHING on an item (such as different types of earring hooks, different metals, etc) send me a etsy convo and I can switch just about anything. Below are the prices for changes on animal earrings...

Earrings Change Options:
Gold Plated - Free
Silver Plated Clip-ons - Free
Sterling Silver Posts - Free
14k Gold - $3.00 extra per pair
Sterling Lever Backs- $3.00 extra per pair

(please add any earring change requests in the comments after you order; I will then send you an invoice via paypal; these changes may take a several days)

Necklaces: I can make a sterling silver beaded necklaces out of just about any pair of earrings. I also can make them silver plated (which is alot more inexpensive). Just ask if you would like something special made. I would love to hear from you.

No comments: