Saturday, July 05, 2008

Oh Happy Day!

If anyone really knows me well they know I DO NOT have a green thumb! My whole life I have tried growing beautiful flowers, but they always died within a few days. This past spring my mother-in-law took me under her wing and showed me all the planting secrets. She helped me redo my flower beds at my old house (I was selling at the time). So, after her lesson I felt confident to try again, so last weekend I attempted to plant my very own flower bed (at my new house).

To my surprise I awoke this morning with a wonderful surprise. One of my lilies actually bloomed! I was am so excited, so of course I ran right out to take a picture!!!!



And the lily wasn't the only one, another one of my plants actually bloomed too!!!!



What a great day! All of my plants survived and some bloomed!!! I feel so accomplished!

If you would like to see more pictures of my pretty plants you can check them out on Flickr! Here is the link :).

http://flickr.com/photos/27131242@N05/

1 comment:

artsyclay said...

They are beautiful!!!!!!! I kill everything I touch so am in deep admiration.