Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Kaboogie Shows Us Her Booth

Given I have been writing about craft show booths Kaboogie (a wonderful seller on Etsy) was kind enough to send in some of her pictures. Even though she has only done 2 craft shows her booth looks fab! I believe Kaboogie can teach us all a lot on how to make your booth really shine, and how best to feature Boogie shoes and Mocs.

You can find Kaboogie at www.kaboogie.etsy.com . Here are some pictures of her wonderfully displayed items at a craft show!









If you get a chance stop by Kaboogie's shop because she has ADORABLE little shoeseys for kids! This pair is one of my favorites.

2 comments:

kaboogie said...

Holy COW Holly!! Thanks so much for the nod, I know I can make a better booth with experience, but I think all those years at design school have payed off! Now, to sell some shoes lol....

jenscloset said...

Hi Holly! Your blog is adorable!! I will add you to my list too!!