Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Wholesale Beaded Jewelry

I just wanted to re-mention that I offer wholesale prices on my handmade beaded jewelry. There are some items that are completely unique and are unavailable for wholesale prices, however, most of the items in my shop is available for wholesale orders. Here are just a few you might be interested in:

Green Tornado Earrings:

These are just a few samples of the handmade wholesale beaded jewelry that I offer. I also offer most of my handmade beaded animal earrings too!

Please feel free to contact me for prices and minimum quantity information for all my beaded jewelry wholesale items. Thanks.

1 comment:

David Wenzel said...

It is good u remind every month wholesale price of "handmade beaded jewelry"... :) I also post
Wholesale news on my blog..